Title: Software Developer-IT Business Solutions,
Reporting to: CTO,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider. They seek to hire an experienced Software Developer who will tasked with ensuring that the development team has the tools needed to execute the company’s IT projects.
- Creating a project schedule, with milestones, due dates, and estimates for those resources that are required and other resources, such as team members, which will then be submitted to management for approval.
- Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and uses.
- Developing Customer Specification Requirement – CRS documents for new developments or as per the client’s requirements.
- Scheduling and coordinating work with the developers to ensure timelines are met
- Testing and ensuring that software works as per the requirement
- Creating test environments and carrying out test procedures
- Investigate issues/bugs with the software and communicate with the development team.
- Submitting proposals and designs for evaluation by the project team and management before moving to the next stage
- Carry out the installation of the software at the client site.
- Provide reports and documentation of the new version and changes
- Working with team members in the field or on site who have project issues.
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of working experience dealing with software development
- Must have been involved in at least 2 full life cycles of any software development team
- Planning and deploying servers and server applications.
- System testing (QA)
- Must have front end hands on experience on Dot net , JAVA , Oracle Forms6/6i , Visual Basic , Visual C++
- Database experience in MS SQL, SQL , Oracle , DB2, DB2/400 , MS ACCESS
- CCNA certification will be an added advantage
- Work closely with developers to develop custom
- Design and update system documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience in the ICT and software field
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet the sales targets within the stipulated deadlines.
- 2 years of working experience dealing with software development is a MUST.
- Candidate should have been involved in at least 2 full life cycle of any software development team
How to Apply
Apply for Software Developer Job here