We are looking for an HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
HR Assistant skills we’re looking for include excellent organization ability, familiarity with HR software and strong communication skills.
To be an ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position, you should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in our industry.
You should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist in updating our database
Minimum requirements & qualifications
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience as a HR assistant or similar role
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, or staff assistant/administrative position.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Good knowledge of labor laws
- A good team player
How to Apply
- Only candidates who meet the above minimum requirements above must apply.
- Send us your application through firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 15th October 2020.
- Please indicate the position you are applying on the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for an interview.