Fortune Sacco is a credit and Savings Cooperative Society regulated by Sacco Society Regulatory Authority with its HQ in Kerugoya, Kirinyaga County. To strengthen its human capital, we wish to invite applications from qualified professionals in the following positions;
- Credit Officers
- Micro Finance Officers
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the credit/micro finance officer is responsible for key aspects of credit management in the Sacco including loan appraisal, disbursement, documentation, monitoring, follow up and recovery of individual and group loans.
- Receive and review loan applications for completeness and accuracy.
- Data entry, appraisal and recommendation of loan application received.
- Customer service and handling of credit inquiries.
- Maintaining a good quality loan book through loan monitoring, follow up, issuance of demand notices and recovery
- Business development and loan book growth.
- Minimum of Diploma in any business field.
- Diploma in credit management will be an added advantage.
- At least three years experience in a similar role in a Sacco or micro finance environment.
Method of Application
Candidates may download the application form at www.fortune.co.ke or facebook.com/fortunesaccosociety/ and send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th August, 2020