Our client is a quality Outpatient healthcare facility located in Nairobi with multiple Healthcare Centres.
Salary: Gross 35,000
- Initial assessment of patients, triaging, MCH/FP and nursing procedures as well as administering IV or IM medications using nursing best practice.
- Ensure the Medical Centre is always ready and well stocked with supplies and equipment, including well-packed clean and sterile items to attend to general and emergency cases.
- Infection Prevention and Control Champion
- Efficient use of resources as well as care for equipment.
- Quality patient education and excellent patient experience to all clients.
- Accurately and comprehensively record patient data in Penda’s electronic medical record in real-time.
- Complete the necessary MoH reporting requirements and ensure timely and accurate submission.
● Diploma in Nursing – KRCHN holding a valid practicing license from NCK. Valid BLS certification is
mandatory, ACLS is an added advantage
● Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy Healthcare Facility
● Demonstrated experience in MCH/FP
● Good communication (written and verbal) skills, outstanding patient interaction skills.
● Strong demonstrated ability to use electronic health records and digital health tools
How To Apply
Interested candidates that meet the above qualifications should kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org