Marketing Officer Job, Communications Jobs November 2020,
Position: Marketing Officer – Branding & Product Marketing
The Marketing and Communications Department of I&M Bank handles all brand management functions of the I&M Bank Group including advertising and promotions, media and public relations, event management, sponsorships, corporate brand management, corporate communications and publications.
The Incumbent will report to the Assistant Manager-Marketing and will be responsible for:
- Creating specific Product Marketing plans for selected products and executing them in conjunction with Marketing and Business Units.
- Planning and executing promotion campaigns to foster the sales of selected products and services
- Designing, implementing and maintaining certain services/products that have bank-wide implication but no defined business owners such as customer loyalty programs, staff incentive schemes, product Apps etc.
- Conducting branch branding quality audits reviews
- Handling all supplies and marketing inventory for new branches
- Highlighting quarterly branch requirements and ensuring branding uniformity and quality is maintained.
- Monitoring Bank’s visibility /exposure on contracted Out of Home media by ensuring that the Bank achieves maximum exposure as stipulated in the signed agreements/contracts with different site holders. In addition, the role holder will be required to keep a regular status report of all contracts to ensure that they are up to date.
- Regular inspections of billboards to ensure proper lighting, placement of correct advertisements and, well maintained billboard flexes.
- Maintaining a regular update report on all Out of Home Advertising contracts
- Maintaining a quarterly inventory of all stock for promotional materials and banners to ensure all are in good condition.
- Bachelor’s degree in a suitable discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a major Advertising Agency with hands-on functional experience in Media and Client Servicing.
- Exposure to Creative, Events, Advertising, Digital Marketing and Public Relations functions would be strong advantages
- Industry experience in Marketing department of a Commercial Bank or in handling Banking Sector clients in an advertising agency would be an advantage
- Smart, articulate, intelligent with attractive personality and impeccable communications skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Self-drive with ability to relate well with all staff across the hierarchy.
- Customer centric/focused.
- Should possess sound organizational and planning skills with good attention to details.
- Exposure to technology driven and digital products will be an added advantage.
Candidates with no relevant experience as above or with purely business development/sales experience need not apply.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements click here to apply for the position or forward your application to email@example.com. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 10th December 2020. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.
Please quote the reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.