We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Service Operations Manager within Mobile Payment Solutions in M-PESA Africa. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Senior Manager Service Operations, the role of the Operations Manager is to govern the service deployed across a subset of Vodafone Markets. will be expected to report to The Senior Service Operations Manager on deviations from the agreed service levels, capacity changes that affect budgets and any local capability needs that impact on the delivery of the end-to-end service. During Major Incidents the Service Operations Manager will participate in service recovery and will drive to ensure that end-to-end customer service is restored without delay.
- During Major Incidents the Service Operations Manager will participate in service recovery and will drive to ensure that end-to-end customer service is restored without delay.
- Accountable for the delivery, to agreed SLA/KPIs, of the end-to-end service to a subset of Vodafone Markets
- Managing the local market operational relationships
- 3rd Party supplier Operational Management
- Understand the process and procedures of all parties to ensure that they align with the overall goals and operational aims of the MPS team.
- Internal Operations Liaison within Vodafone Group Technology
- Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) opportunities
- Developing improvement plans and training the local market in best operational practices
- Overseeing Capacity planning
- Assisting with Budget forecasting
- Supporting Delivery and Project activity with operational experience, acceptance into BAU, training and process adherence
- Influencing product development with real-world Operational experience and local market knowledge
- Experience Managing OLTP Environments
- At least 5 years’ experience in Operations Management within Technology
- Global / cultural management and awareness
- Experience in banking or finance will be an added advantage
- OLTP architecture knowledge is advantageous
- Project planning and delivery skills and budget management
- ITIL qualification is also an added advantage
How to apply