Highmark Trading Company Ltd, a top leading distributor in Kenya with its offices based in Chuka, Tharaka Nithi County, is looking for a reliable and experienced Salesperson to join their sales Team. The ideal candidate will be tasked with Upholding the coverage plan while achieving the target.
- Build distribution of all brands provided in all outlets to be covered.
- Market develop across the Universe for growth of outlets.
- Maximize the visibility of products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores.
- Uphold the coverage plan while achieving the target.
- Achieve his/her sales targets consistently despite obstacles.
- Implement perfectly and immediately all consumer and trade promotions launched in his/her section
- Report all competitive activity in the trade immediately to his superiors.
- Adhere strictly to company pricing, offers, and discount strategies; always aiming to reduce investment levels in his/her section
- Be well equipped in persuasive selling and handling customer objections.
- Diploma in sales and Marketing is an added advantage. (Polytechnique and Skill-Set Institutes Material) highly advised to apply.
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably from an FMCG/Distributor is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s license is a must. The role requires one to have in-depth knowledge on how to ride a MOTORCYCLE.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as the job title of the position, applications can also be hand delivered at our Ndagani Depot on or before 10th December 2020.
Each candidate should include at least three referees who can validate their experience. Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.