Chief Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Current Supply Chain Jobs,
Position: Chief Supply Chain Management Officer, EC SCALE 12 (1 POST)
- Compiling the annual Corporate procurement and asset disposal plans;
- Implementing the annual procurement and disposal plans and prepare quarterly implementation status reports;
- Coordinating procurement and market surveys activities;
- Preparing contract documents and coordinating suppliers’ performance appraisals.
- Liaising with the user department to ensure effective implementation of contracts for goods, works and services;
- Providing secretariat services to committees incidental to procurement of goods and services, and disposal of assets;
- Overseeing periodic and annual stocktaking exercise;
- Coordinating disposal of assets activities;
- Preparing periodic statutory reports;
- Maintaining and update pre-qualified suppliers list and contract management register;
- Coordinating suppliers’ performance appraisals.
- Masters degree in Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option) from a recognized institution;
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option) from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in Supplies Management (CIPS) or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Must have served for a period of nine (9) years relevant work experience in a recognized institution;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- Membership to the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM);
- Demonstrated merit in work performance;
- Certificate in computer applications;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution
- Keen to details and time management skills;
- Communication skills;
- Team player;
- Good Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
The candidates who meet the job requirements should fill the Application of Employment form KNEC.2A (Revised 2018) so as to reach the address shown below by close of business on 21st December, 2020 at 5.00 p.m. The applications to include CV’s with details of day time contacts, email address, current and expected salary(enclose latest payslip), notice period required to take up appointment where successful, clearly indicate years of experience in supply chain management field, names and contacts of three (3) professional referees. Applicants must also attach copies of academic and professional certificates and a copy of National ID.
The Chief Executive Officer
The Kenya National Examinations Council
6th Floor NHC Hse. Aga Khan Walk
P.O. Box 73598 – 00200
Applications received after the deadline date will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification;